Rainier Fiber Premium Wood Fiber Mulch
Rainier Fiber Premium wood fiber mulch is 100% virgin wood fiber mulch. It is manufactured under constant quality control checks. The fiber is consistent in size and texture for optimum performance.
Rainier Fiber Premium Fiber Mulch loads quickly in hydroseeding equipment from easy to handle plastic bags. The fibers are sized for maximum loading in a tank, and they make a homogeneous slurry of water, seed and fertilizer. The fibers remain in suspension during agitation and pumping, and the slurry does not dewater during hose work.
The green color makes the mixed slurry visible during application, even at maximum pumping distances. This provides the operator with the ability to easily distribute an even application of material over the soil surface. The green dye added to the fiber during manufacture is non-toxic to aquatic, fish or animal life.
- Made from fresh cut, clean, western softwood chips.
- Fiber stays in uniform suspension and blends with seed and fertilizer.
- High loading and goes into slurry quickly.
- Forms stable mulching mat and holds the seed in place.
- Provides favorable micro-climate for faster germination.
- Helps establish grasses for erosion control, as well as fine turf.
- Green dye assists in even application. Dye is non-toxic.
- Mulch has no growth inhibiting factors.
- High temperature steam processing sterilizes the fiber.
- Fibers decompose after plants have established.