Rainier Fiber Plus Tacifier
Rainier Fiberr Plus Tacifier is 100% virgin wood fiber mulch for use in hydraulic planting with the extra holding power of a tacifier. It is high quality wood mulch, to which a high grade organic tacifier is added to enhance erosion protection. Constant production control checks insure that the fiber is consistent in size and texture for the most optimum performance.
When applied over the soil surface, the fibers tend to twist and lock with each other as they dry. With tacifier, the holding power of the fiber to the soil is stronger, thus providing increased erosion protection. The tacifier also holds the seeds in place and gives extra lubricity to the slurry, which makes pumping and application easier.
Rainier Fiber Plus Tacifier loads quickly in hydroseeding equipment from easy to handle plastic bags. The fibers are sized for maximum loading in a tank, and they make a homogeneous slurry of water, seed and fertilizer. The fibers remain in suspension during agitation and pumping, and the slurry does not dewater during hose work.
The green color makes the mixed slurry visible during application, even at maximum pumping distances. This provides the operator with the ability to easily distribute an even application of material over the soil surface. The green dye added to the fiber during manufacture is non-toxic to aquatic, fish or animal life.
- Made from selected, fresh cut, clean, whole wood chips.
- Fiber stays in uniform suspension and blends with seed and fertilizer.
- High loading and goes into slurry quickly.
- Forms a stable erosion control mat.
- Provides favorable micro-climate for fast seed germination.
- Helps establish grasses for erosion control, as well as fine turf
- No viable noxious or other weeds and plant seeds in the mulch. All seeds are sterilized.
- Fibers decompose after plants have established.