Rainier Fiber Extreme DE
Rainier Fiber Extreme DE consists of long strand 100% virgin wood fibers along with a high strength, non-toxic, high viscosity, hydrocolloid-based and cross-linked organic tacifier. This combination makes the product very effective for both dust and Erosion Control.
Rainier Fiber Extreme DE loads quickly in hydroseeding equipment from easy to handle plastic bags. The fibers are sized for maximum loading in a tank, and they make a homogeneous slurry of water, seed and fertilizer. The fibers remain in suspension during agitation and pumping, and the slurry does not dewater during hose work.
The green color makes the mixed slurry visible during application, even at maximum pumping distances. This provides the operator with the ability to easily distribute an even application of material over the soil surface. The green dye added to the fiber during manufacture is non-toxic to aquatic, fish or animal life.
- Made from specially selected, clean, wood chips.
- Forms a stable dust control matrix or an erosion control mat.
- Fiber stays in uniform suspension and blends with seed and fertilizer.
- Goes into slurry quickly.
- Forms a stable erosion control mat.
- Pumps easy in hydromulching machines.
- Provides favorable micro-climate for fast seed germination.